Software Engineer (Aviation Systems)
If you love building disruptive technology and geek out on airplanes, then APiJET may be the right company for you. We are one of the Aviation Partners family of companies (winglets!) and deliver real-time onboard and cloud-based analytics to help airlines become more efficient and save money. APiJET is a growing company looking for a Software Engineer with background aviation to join our team.
If you are results oriented, creative and enjoy working with a small team in an entrepreneurial environment, we want to talk to you. You will work with other team members to ensure the successful development of our platform components.
Being a small company, you can be assured of working on exciting and varied projects with an opportunity to make a direct impact on our solutions.
- Architect, design, develop, document, integrate, test, and maintain software for Linux, Windows and iOS targets
- Ability to incorporate a variety of COTS and open source software tools to quickly develop powerful, highly reliable solutions
- Software development in C++, Python
- Improve and maintain existing software components • Coordinate hardware and software integration tasks
Qualifications and Requirements
- BS degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or other Engineering discipline with demonstrated software knowledge
- Excellent programming and scripting skills
- Experience in software build, integration and debugging in simulated and integration environments
- Experience in network management, troubleshooting and programming (web services, TCP/IP socket)
- Familiarity with aircraft, aviation, avionics and associated standards such as ARINC 429, ARINC 717, ARINC 834 (STAP, ADBP)
Industry professionals are invited to contact us at any time. APiJET welcomes inquires relating to partnerships, affiliates, technical information, and service requests. Please be in touch regarding specific needs or applications you may require.
1601 Fifth Avenue, Suite 1200 Seattle, WA 98101