Automation Test Engineer
Automation Test Engineer is responsible for developing and executing the process and solutions used to ensure the stability, performance, and precise functionality of products and services developed for APiJET customers.
Practice areas include:
- Test tooling design and implementation – Test tooling development is a collaborative effort between the Quality Assurance and Development teams, based on skillset. However, QA is responsible for providing requirements to ensure the tools can be integrated into testing processes successfully.
- Oversight of test process, planning, and execution – Quality Assurance will collaborate with Program Management and other specialty knowledge teams to define the scope and duration of testing for any deliverables out of a given Plan of Record.
- Collaborating with Quality Assurance Lead to design and implement testing automation to accomplish the goals of a given test plan
- Drafting detailed test cases against the acceptance criteria of a project, and test plan goals as provided by the Quality Assurance Lead
- Documenting and articulating the methods used and progress made on a given automation test.
- Provide debug analysis and troubleshooting.
- Support multiple projects through various test environment.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in QA Automation Test Engineering or similar
- Familiarity with testing methodologies for Software as a Service architectures, such as: integration testing best practices, unit testing, contract testing, white and black box testing approaches, A/B test methods, acceptance testing, and mobile application testing solutions
- Basic experience with automating test processes through solutions like: Pytest, Postman, Selenium, Pact.IO, ServerSpec, Python
- Experience with QA services and test management solutions like: Testrail, Postman, Browserstack, Docker
- Experience with Manual Testing, Mobile Testing API testing desired
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.