Product Support Team Lead
Imagine being able to say you were part of the team who transformed commercial aviation! If you share our passion for bringing innovation to aviation, then we’d love to speak with you about employment opportunities at APiJET.
As a Product Support Team Lead you will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations of our customer service and support relationships. You will work closely with the customers in identifying their challenges and participate in engineering projects as the voice of our client community. Other focus areas include facilitating customer onboarding through training programs, development of focused self-service materials, and involvement in deciding the trajectory of growth for our product catalog.
- Monitor and effectively triage customer requests against their SLA.
- Actively maintain a technical knowledge base for self-service problem solving
- Provide metrics and analysis against support requests, helping the development team identify and prioritize new bugs and features
- Experienced in the world of customer support for SaaS, so we can rely on their experience with tactics and strategy related to customer support.
- Familiarity with JIRA service desk in managing the support life cycle
- Familiarity with Confluence to manage documentation that is customer facing and internal
- Experience working directly with software development team (Development, Quality Assurance and Operations)
- Experience with leading root cause analysis, troubleshooting in work sessions directly with the technical team
- Understand how to work with customers within a small business context (100 employees) to large businesses (10,000 employees)
- Interested in the challenge of building a support team that works well together and can face the challenges of a growing business
- Training, support and orientations with customers over the phone and possible site visit
Qualifications and Requirements
- Familiarity with Atlassian mainly Confluence and JIRA
- Superb written and verbal communications ability for a variety technical skill levels
- Respect for formal requirements-management processes.
- Proficient with tools, systems, processes, and procedures relevant to the discipline.
- BS or equivalent work experience in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Desire to work on a small, fast-moving team.
Industry professionals are invited to contact us at any time. APiJET welcomes inquires relating to partnerships, affiliates, technical information, and service requests. Please be in touch regarding specific needs or applications you may require.
1601 Fifth Avenue, Suite 1200 Seattle, WA 98101